When you book, we will ask you for payment card details to secure your reservation. No payment will be taken at this stage & we will not hold your card details. We will take a pre-authorisation for £5 per person on your booking, which will drop off after your visit to us.
For tables of 8 or less people, your booking will be confirmed when you finish our online process. For tables of 9 or more, someone will get back to you to confirm your booking.
If you need to cancel your booking, we require 2 hours’ notice for tables of 4 or less & 24 hours’ notice for tables of 5 or more. Please call the restaurant if you need to vary the number in your party after you have booked.
If you do not authorise payment after 24hrs of your booking, your booking will be cancelled & you will have to place a new booking.
If you do not cancel your booking & you do not come to the restaurant at the reserved time, you will be deemed a “no-show” & we reserve the right to charge your payment card with £5 per person in your booking.
Please turn up on time for your table. If you are running late, we will hold your table for 15 minutes, at which point we will deem you as a “no-show”.
How we’re keeping you safe:
Thank you for your patience while we have been closed. We’ve missed you! We’ve made some adjustments to how we will operate in the future, making sure we keep the safety of you & our staff as the most important thing. We’ve consulted with our customers & our teams, & incorporated advice from government & health & safety advisors.
We hope this approach gives you confidence when coming to visit us & we look forward to seeing you soon!
What we are doing:
- Site specific guidelines have been created for each restaurant
- Team members have been trained in all new procedures
- There are in place floor markings for 1 metre social distancing measures
- Workflow measures & procedures are on display for our team members
- Signage will be on display throughout our venues outlining our Safety Policy
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available for your use
- Table service only
- We encourage contactless payments
- Tables will be wiped down using a 2-stage cleaning process after every visit
- Limited access to premises for people waiting for or collecting takeaways
What we ask you to do:
- Please remember to wash your hands more regularly for 20 seconds
- To observe physical distancing throughout your visit
- Order via the app (if possible). If not, there will be single use menus available
- Use contactless payments where possible
Please note all bookings are subject to availability and Hub & Hub Box closures are outside of our control.
Sometimes we may need make up your voucher order value using smaller voucher denominations i.e. 2 x £5 instead of 1 x £10.
Refunds can be made on unused vouchers bought direct from us within 7 days of purchase.
Refunds are always made to the person who purchased the voucher, and if originally purchased by credit or debit card, the refund will be credited to the same card, or in some cases by cheque and will be made within 30 days of cancellation.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 24 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift Vouchers are available in denominations of £5 with a £5 minimum.
- Gift Vouchers can only be used in a single transaction & cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given.
- Gift Vouchers may be used for goods or services of a higher value, on payment of the difference.
- Gift Vouchers will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen.
- Gift Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation.
- Gift Vouchers are only valid at Hub St Ives & Hub Box.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Richard Boon – Hub Box & Hub St Ives, is final.
- Hub St Ives Hub Box – reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time & without prior notice.
- Gift Vouchers will be dispatched within two working days, however please allow four working days for delivery.
Hubbox Returns Policy
We promise to refund any unworn, unused items you are not completely happy with, when you return it to us in a salable condition by post within 14 days of receipt.
Any returns should be sent to:
First Floor | 68 Lemon Street | Truro | Cornwall TR1 2PN
We recommend you obtain proof of postage.
We expect most parcels to be refunded within 7 days of reaching us (excluding weekends and bank holidays), please note this does not include your bank’s processing time. We will email you to let you know once your parcel has been received & your refund has been processed. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment
All goods will be inspected on return. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund & the item(s) will be sent back in the condition it was received.
Please include your proof of purchase and preferred contact information with your returned order so that we can get in touch.
If you have any further questions or if your returns haven’t reached us after the returns time-frame, please get in touch so we can help you further: firstname.lastname@example.org