Hub Box RWY Plymouth Giveaway 2022
- The promoter is Hub Box Ltd.
- The prize for one winner is a meal for four at Hub Box RWY Plymouth. The meal for four consists of 1 x main, 1 x side and 1 x drink per person (max 4 people).
- There will be one winner chosen at random.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Richard Boon – Hub Box Ltd, is final. Hub Box Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time & without prior notice.
- Employees of Hub Box Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Hub Box Ltd reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if Hub Box Ltd is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
- The winner must claim their prize directly by emailing email@example.com. The meal for 4 can be booked in within 3 months of being notified as the winner, directly through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The competition will be launched at 9am on Friday 6th May 2022, and the closing date and time for entrants is 9am on Tuesday 10th May 2022.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Hub Box Ltd has the license to extend the closing date of the competition if they wish to do so.
- The rules of the giveaway are as follows: to be in with a chance of winning a meal for four at Hub Box RWY Plymouth, you must like the Instagram post on @HubBox_, follow @HubBox_ and @royalwilliamyard and tag three friends that you would take with you in the comments section of the post.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Hub Box Ltd. If the winner does not claim the prize within 2 days of being notified, Hub Box Ltd reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a competition, the promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date and time specified on the competition notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- Hub Box Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside Hub Box Ltd’s control.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Hub Box Ltd and not to any other party.
- Hub Box Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
Previous competition 2022:
Easter giveaway: For T&C’s, click here.
Mothers’s Day giveaway: For T&C’s, click here.
Previous competition 2021:
Easter giveaway: For T&Cs, click here.
Previous Competitions 2020:
Spreading Cheer this Christmas: For T&C’s, click here.
Christmas competition: For T&C’s, click here.
Portsmouth First Birthday: For T&C’s, click here.
National Burger Day: For T&C’s, click here.
Cardiff Facebook Competition: For T&C’s, click here.