Hub Box Spreading Cheer this Christmas Competition
- The promoter is Hub Box Ltd. The prize for the winner is our set festive feast for up to 4 people; 3 x courses from our festive feast set menu, per person, at the winners closest Hub Box
- There will be one winner per restaurant.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Richard Boon – Hub Box Ltd, is final.
- Hub Box Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time & without prior notice.
- Employees of Hub Box Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Hub Box Ltd reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if Hub Box Ltd is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
- The festive feast for up to four people will comprise of a 1 x starter, 1 x main & 1 x dessert off our set Christmas menu, per person.
- The prize must be redeemed at any of our Hub Box restaurants, by Thursday 24th December 2020, subject to availability. Due to the recent government restrictions, if the winner is unable to join us before 24th December, Hub Box Ltd will honour the prize till the customer can join us (out of lockdown etc). However, if this is the case, the prize will change from the 3 course festive feast for 4, to 1 x main & 1 x side per person, off our main menu.
- The winner must book their table directly with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The competition will be launched on Tuesday 15th December 2020, and the closing date and time for entrants is 11.59pm on Friday 18th December 2020. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Hub Box Ltd has the license to extend the closing date of the competition if they wish to do so.
- The rules of the competition are as follows: to enter the competition, entrants must tag someone in the post comments who they think deserve to win the competition and their reason why, and like the page
- The final winner will be chosen by Hub Box Ltd. The winner will be notified via Facebook on Monday 21st December. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a competition, the promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date and time specified on the competition notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- Hub Box Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside Hub Box Ltd’s control.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Hub Box Ltd and not to any other party.
- Hub Box Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
Previous Competitions 2020
Christmas competition: For T&C’s, click here.
Portsmouth First Birthday: For T&C’s, click here.
National Burger Day: For T&C’s, click here.
Cardiff Facebook Competition: For T&C’s, click here.