- Our standard kits cost £24 + £6 for P&P to any UK address
- Our kits with beers cost £32 + £6 for P&P to any UK address
- Our Hub Box DIY Kits can be delivered nationwide*
- You can place your order any day of the week
- Deliveries are every Friday by couriers DPD. The cut-off time is each Tuesday at 12:00 for delivery the following Friday. See below for our delivery schedule
- DPD will be in contact on the day of delivery via email and text with your hour slot delivery window. You can then let them know a safe place to leave your box if you aren’t in
- We are unable to accept returns as the product is perishable
- Please keep the box chilled until consumption. The meat is vacuum-packed and the box will keep refrigerated for 5 days
- Your burgers, bacon, buns & cheese will freeze if frozen before the 5-day use-by date. The Hub Sauce will also last up to 1 month
*we are unable to deliver to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands/Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight
|Order from (after 12pm)||Order by (before 12pm)||Delivered on|
|Tuesday 13th April||Tuesday 20th April||Friday 23rd April|
|Tuesday 20th April||Tuesday 27th April||Friday 30th April|
|Tuesday 27th April||Tuesday 4th May||Friday 7th May|
|Tuesday 4th May||Tuesday 11th May||Friday 14th May|
Cereals (Containing Gluten), Egg, Milk, Sulphites, Mustard
Due to manufacturing processes, we also handle other allergens on site that may not be suitable for customers with severe allergies. Please contact us for further information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We do not (and by law we cannot) sell our Hub Box DIY Kit with Beers to anyone who is not 18 years old or over. By placing an order and using our Site you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you are buying the aforementioned kit on behalf of another person or to give or send as a gift to another person, by placing the order you confirm that such person is also at least 18 years old and it is your responsibility to ensure this is correct
- We operate a Challenge 21 policy which means that if you, as a recipient of the aforementioned kit, are lucky enough to appear under 21 you can expect to be asked by our couriers to provide an acceptable form of ID (which will usually be a drivers’ license or passport) to prove that you are 18 years or older.