Flexible Content - General Text
Christmas Bookings T&Cs
- When you book, we will ask you for payment card details to secure your reservation. No payment will be taken at this stage & we will not hold your card details. We will take a pre-authorisation for £5 per person on your booking, which will drop off after your visit to us.
- In order to confirm your booking, you must complete the payment authorisation. Following this, you will be sent an email of confirmation.
- Due to the current government restrictions, we can only take a max of 6 guests per booking.
- If you do not authorise payment after 48hrs of your bookings, your booking will becancelled, and you will have to place a new booking.
- Please either reply to the confirmation email you have received from us, or call the restaurant if you need to vary the number in your party after you have booked.
Cancellation & No Shows
- If you need to cancel your booking, we require 24 hours’ notice.
- If you do not cancel your booking & you do not come to the restaurant at the reserved time, you will be deemed a “no-show” and we reserve the right to charge your payment card with £5 per person in your booking.
- Please turn up on time for your table. If you are running late, we will hold your table for 15 minutes, at which point we will deem you as a “no-show” and charge your payment card
<< Back to Christmas 2020